Thursday, February 01, 2018

A Knock-Knock Joke

Operator: 911, what is your emergency?
Caller: Knock, knock.
Operator: (confused) Who’s there?
Caller: I just found out that my ex-girlfriend is marrying a guy she met at work while she and I were still together. She’s moving out of state and taking our dog with her.
Operator: Sir, do I need to send an ambulance?
Caller: A coroner, please.
Operator: Sir, please don’t do anything rash. What is your address?
Caller: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

4 comments:

morbidneko said...

Plot twist - The girlfriend is a sociopath, so the Caller just saved themselves a lifetime of heartache.

And, homicide.

^_^

MorbidMisanthrope said...

That may be true, but she took the dog. That shit sucks. It's been a long time, Neeks. I hope you're well.

morbidneko said...

Im well, morb.

We should talk more.

I dont remember your face. But, i wish i did.

Worst apocalypse ever - no zombies.

Mail me.

Nachos and cheese, homeslice.

Morbidmisanthrope said...

I'm glad you're well in this increasingly terrible world, Nekobro. I no longer have your email address (or the email address I used to use to email you), but if you feel like catching up, you can reach me at waynecrobro@gmail.com. Laters and taters.