Thursday, July 14, 2005

Religion of Peace My Ball Bag

I’ve said it a million times. Islam is not a religion of peace. (www.geocities.com/dementia_wrecked/islam.html and www.geocities.com/dementia_wrecked/njmurders.html) All these stupid politically correct retards keep saying that Islam is a peaceful religion while every day more and more evidence surfaces to prove otherwise.

Unless you’ve had your head up your ass for the last few months, which many of you have apparently, you’ve heard about the brutal murder of filmmaker and distant relative on Vincent Van Gogh, Theo Von Gogh. When I say brutal murder, I don’t mean a cute murder like a strangulation or a driveby shooting, I mean the poor bastard was shot and nearly beheaded. Does that sound like something someone practicing a peaceful religion would do? I know a lot of Christians and I can’t remember the last time one of them carved up a nonbeliever like a Christmas ham.

Muslims on the other hand seem to make beheadings and bombing innocent civilians such common practice that sort of behavior doesn’t even surprise me any more. As I’ve said before, the Koran (Qur’an however the fuck you want to spell it) specifically commands Muslims to behead infidels. Obviously the fact that beheadings are commanded in the sacred Islamic text isn’t proof enough for all the dickheads out there that Islam is a peaceful religion like a great white feeding frenzy is a dinner party.

So why take it from me, many other legitimate authors, and the Koran itself? If you want to know about the religion, ask someone in the know right? Well in the paper today, Mohammed Bouyeri, the man who butchered Theo Van Gogh for his involvement in the film “Submission” pretty much confirmed that Islam is not a peaceful religion at all. Here are a few interesting things he had to say at his trial. Enjoy.

To Van Gogh’s mother: “I have to admit I don’t have any sympathy for you. I can’t feel for you because I think you’re a nonbeliever.”

There’s plenty more: “What moved me to do what I did was purely my faith…I was motivated by the law that commands me to cut off the head of anyone who insults Allah and his prophet.”

At least he’s remorseful: “If I were released and would have the chance to do it again…I would do exactly the same thing.”

Is that good enough for you assholes? Are you finally ready to admit that Islam is not the peaceful religion everyone seems to think it is. Fuckin’ A people, the guy openly admitted he killed Van Gogh because of his religion. He admitted the Koran commanded him to do it. He even made it clear that non-Muslims were, to him (and other Muslims) less than human. If you’re not a Muslim, you might as well be killed. If you’re not insulted and outraged by this shit you’re a buffoon.

So the next time someone tries to tell you that Islam is a religion of peace, do what I do: Kick them so hard their dick (or vagina if that’s the case) falls off.

If you want more proof that Islam is not a religion of peace go to this site. They do way more research than I do. www.thereligion ofpeace.com

No comments: