Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Our Troops Have Great Guns

I just saw a video online of our badass troops filling terrorists full of .50 caliber holes in Iraq. Holy shit, our troops rule. And so do .50 caliber guns; particularly the Barrett M82A1. If you need a gun that will fire a bullet through the engine block of a semi-truck, this is your gun. The rifle itself weighs around 33 lbs and fires a .50 caliber (5.42 inches) round an astounding 2810 feet per second. That’s so damn cool I think I’m going to go salute an American flag.

3 comments:

Red4Golf said...

Hehehe...I was a .50 cal gunner in Iraq. Not as good as being on my Abrams Tank but about the best I could do since the Army decided I didn't need to bring my M1A1.

Check Out Some Photos

morbid misanthrope said...

I have to say how much I respect our troops. You guys are kicking some serious ass and doing a lot of good. If some of the people here can't see the truth, fuck 'em. American troops own!

Anonymous said...

What a great site »